Pesto is a vibrant green sauce originated in Genoa, Italy, traditionnally using garlic , fresh basil, pine nuts, olive oil and Parmeasan cheese.
This delicious reworked recipe of pesto is gluten free, lactose free, diary free and lectine free. Your intestines will thank you!
- 3 branches of fresh basil
- 150g of organic almonds – soak these almonds the night before
- 150mg of organic goat cheese
- 3 fresh garlic cloves
- 200ml of organic olive oil
- 1 branch of rosemary
- 3 sppons of balsamic vinegar
Let’s cook !
- Put the soaked almonds in the bullet blender and pour the olive oil until reaching half of the almond height.
- Add the chopped goat cheese in the bullet blender
- Add the basil, the rosemary and the choppedgarlic
- Pour the balsamic vinegar
- Blend up the whole thing
- Your pesto is ready !
You might add a bit of water to fine tune the consistency.